[PD] [OT] choice of sound cards for 16 output channels

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri May 6 19:27:29 CEST 2016

On caveat: you probably can't sync these together, so you will occasionally
get an audio error on output as Pd 'resyncs' them.  There are various
ways of working around this.  Maybe the best way in your particular
situation is to have two copies of Pd and use netsend/receive to sync them
at message level.  If you do this in short segments (< 10 minutes or so)
the time slippage shouldn't exceed what you get anyhow because of speaker
placement.

cheers
Miller