[PD] [netsend] bug?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:27:53 CEST 2016

I understand this ";" at the end of the message... but I found something
that I do call bug.

In text-object-help.pd, inside [pd tolist] and [pd fromlist], there's
this message box:

[this is a message \; this is another 1 ... \;(

Inside the file, it is:

#X msg 81 115 list this is a message \\\; this is another 1 ... \\\;

When I edit this message box and delete the semicolon with backspace,
PureData stops responding. Maybe some functions from the menu appears to
work, but it is freeze.