[PD] Gem via deken?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sat May 7 00:52:06 CEST 2016

I used to start the class by quickly showing how to set up Pd, now I
just say, please open your computers and give me 10 minutes I'll install
that for you. Get Pd, then download deken and install that, download Gem
on OS X, download the missing Deja vu font on Windows...
It's too complicated and will hopefully change some time, but for now I
gave up explaining it.