[PD] Can you close source of Pd patches (for commercial development)?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sat May 7 22:10:01 CEST 2016

+1 on Patrick's idea! and to continue to some extent where Patrick left
off, you can use magicolo's uPD project as a jumping off point:
https://github.com/Magicolo/uPD. i tried it out but and had issues
understanding this approach personally but i think it might hold some
potential, as it can instance PD multiple times rather than just once.

best,
scott