[PD] [PD-announce] Oops, test3 bad, test4 up now

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun May 8 00:25:00 CEST 2016

Pd-L2ork included a clear method for delwrite~ no idea how it works or how
it addresses the issues you raised - because I just don't really know what
you're talking about :)

but anyway, here's the source code attached for you to check it out

and here is the clear method excerpt:

static void sigdelwrite_clear(t_sigdelwrite *x) {
    int n = XTRASAMPS + x->x_cspace.c_n;
    memset(x->x_cspace.c_vec, 0, n * sizeof(t_sample));
}

Please check it out... and say, can you get away with in real time as you
hoped so?

Cheers