[PD] Preferred/best practice for loading external objects

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun May 8 05:12:39 CEST 2016

Well, another way migth be to have Pd only query the first time in a Pd
session and then proceed automatically.  I'll try that out - but since
I'll probably introduce a bug or two I'd just as soon wait till after the
0.27-0 release.

Me, when I shout a thte computer, it's more likely to be "where the *&$^%&
did you put the file I just downloaded?" or "why the $%*& did you just do
that" as opposed to "why did you just ask me to confirm this operation that
will put files on my disk".  But I know my own tastes aren't shared by all
users...

cheers