[PD] [PD-announce] Oops, test3 bad, test4 up now

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 07:57:28 CEST 2016

I wasn't using the -path flag, just trying to call a help file for an abstraction stored in the same directory as the parent patch is saved. So if I have one folder with "parent.pd" which loads an object [abstract], stored in the same folder, PD will crash if I right click on [abstract] and ask for the help file (whether or not the file "abstract-help.pd" exists.)

I'm on Ubuntu 16.04.