[PD] Can you close source of Pd patches (for commercial development)?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun May 8 13:38:03 CEST 2016

On 2016년 05월 08일 01:53, Miller Puckette wrote:
> In fact Max uses some Pd code inside it.  I released Pd under BSD license
> partly to encourage that possibility.
>
> Pd is also used as part of game audio engines (I think the first game to use
> it was Spore, perhaps 10 years ago).

Unfortunately I have to correct you there. We learned from Kent Jolly at
the Pure Data convention 2011 that they have used their own audio engine
in Spore, but used Pure Data for the procedural sound logic!

https://www.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/PDCON:Conference/Using_Pure_Data_in_Spore_and_Darkspore