[PD] Can you close source of Pd patches (for commercial development)?

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:47:40 CEST 2016

@Patrick

heavy <http://enzienaudio.com/> converts straight to Unity plugins, see
here as an example: https://enzienaudio.com/h/diplojocus/woosh/ you can
download the Unity plugin (we compile the binary for you as well) and drag
it straight into your project. You can use the C# wrapper and instantiate
it on game components or use the specific audio mixer plugin. Bit more info
here: https://enzienaudio.com/docs/unity.html

Unreal integration should be possible, I just haven't got round to it yet.

@Matti

FYI you can also use heavy to create Pd externals (from a Pd patch), it'll
also benefit in some cases from a speed boost.

Cheers,
Joe