[PD] LibPd on microcontroller

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon May 9 17:39:33 CEST 2016

hello,

I recently send a mail in this list describing my experience of audio synthesis on microcontroler, but i did not use libpd.

i did not recommend libpd for microcontrolers.

in fact, I did not recommend audio processing on hardware that did not have support for float arithmetic.
(only me or crazy nerd do that).

a micro controller to use is for example the cortex M4. You  can find them on the teensy hardware.
teensy also provide a audio synthesis library, and is supported by arduino IDE.

You can also have a look at the heavy compiler if you want to embedded a pd patch.

Cyrille