[PD] zexy objects not created

rolfm at dds.nl rolfm at dds.nl
Mon May 9 22:37:18 CEST 2016

> IOhannes wrote:
>>
>> in declare-help it says: if you have zexy installed in the
>> directory extra/zexy you can get it using [declare -stdpath
>> extra/zexy].
>
> i guess the example is not really tailored to zexy (it's just used as a
> placeholder)

a pity, it took me half a day to discover the problem was explicit with
zexy and not with the other externals.

> use [declare -stdpath zexy -stdlib zexy]

this works indeed, thanks.

>> (BTW deken gives a choice out of 2 zexy's, what's the difference?
>
> mine gives me 9 zexy's and i can see the difference by reading them out
> loud.

i get 9 too, but 7 are greyed out.
reading out loud the 2 left-overs (for Windows) brought me to the
conclusion
that one is for Vanilla and the other one for Pd-extended.
correct me when i'm wrong.

rolf