[PD] zexy objects not created

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 9 23:05:33 CEST 2016

On 05/09/2016 10:37 PM, rolfm at dds.nl wrote:
> reading out loud the 2 left-overs (for Windows) brought me to the
> conclusion
> that one is for Vanilla and the other one for Pd-extended.
> correct me when i'm wrong.

almost :-)
the one is stripped *from* Pd-extended (which already came with all
known packages pre-installed), whereas the other has been packaged
separately.
the differing parts you are seeing in the package names are actually
*version numbers* with "v0.0.extended" being a pseudo-version meaning
"taken from the last Pd-extended release".

in sleepless nights, the deken devs tore apart Pd-extended binaries and
bereaved it from all the libraries it included, created small dekenized
libraries from them and uploaded.
this is an attempt to make a lot of libraries available with deken from
the beginning.
the "lot" accumulates to 151 packages (that's a total of 85 different
libraries), which is the reason why the poor devs didn't care to find
out the *real* version number of each library.

gmadsr
IOhannes