[PD] LibPd on microcontroller

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue May 10 00:06:28 CEST 2016

Hi, thanks for your answer! I'll definitely have a look at heavy and compare the results with some bits of my own DSP code.

> How do you plan to output audio
> from it? It has SPI that could get you to connect to some DACs but
> nothing of top quality audio. One can also use PWM to simulate analog
> out.

I actually thought of connecting ADCs and DACs via SPI, I don't need top audio quality, I'm rather looking for cheap effect/sound boxes :-). On the other hand, the ESP8266 also an I2S interface (dedicated to audio). I've seen videos of people streaming and playing mp3 files with it!

Once I've done my tests (probably not before July), I'll tell my results.

Christof