[PD] LibPd on microcontroller

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:33:27 CEST 2016

There's also the Bela platform which mounts on top of a BeagleBone Black.
This provides 16-bit audio at 48kHz sampling rate iirc. It also provides
inputs for sensors which can be received with [adc~] in Pd. Haven't tried
it but looks promising.

Alexandre, in order to get proper audio with C.H.I.P. you need to use the
-noadc flag, otherwise the audio is messed up. But its on-board audio is
the best I heard so far, compared to the Udoo, the Pi, the Odroid and the
BeagleBoard.