[PD] [initbang] in Pd.0.47

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 14:52:07 CEST 2016

This behavior is documented in the help file, so I guess it is intentional.

Another change is that [initbang] now bangs when the patch is opened, whereas before it would only bang when the patch is called as an abstraction. To change this, I've been using another iemguts object, [dollarzero], to call the $0 value of the parent level patch. If it returns a bang, it means there is no parent level patch, and a spigot is closed; if not, it is opened. It works, but it is a bit of a hack, and it would be nice to see the original behavior reinstated.