[PD] [clone]'s instance number

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed May 11 18:17:28 CEST 2016

I agree that $1 is most natural!

However, what about adding an additional flag -foo for [clone], which changes the way creation arguments are parsed?
Passing -foo could ignore the object ID and rather forward creation arguments just as they are.

This wouldn't break the current behaviour of [clone], but provide some functionality to deal with ordinary abstractions more conveniently.

Christof