[PD] Obfuscate patch?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:08:03 CEST 2016

i agree - kinda antithetical to the ethos of Pure Data, really. i think you
could use Heavy to turn a patch into rather voluminous C++ code. i remember
from the devs that they said the code output wasn't supposed to be edited
or analyzed by humans, but rather existed to be wrapped to work in a number
of environments as sort of a black box or code blob. but obfuscating a PD
patch itself seems stupid. i'm sure you could name subpatches and
abstractions randomly and maybe even rearrange the physical placement using
the method Jonathan refers to, though i believe that could affect signal
flow and execution order, wouldn't it?

best,
scott