[PD] error installing Pd 0.47 OSX

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:49:38 CEST 2016

> Dan your autotools update is great. I installed all with no problem. Moreover I done make app; great news!
>
> Some general observation on OS X compilation: I get several warnings, like:
> a) libtool: warning: libobj name 'pd~.lo' may not contain shell special characters.

That’s not a problem, just libtool not liking the tilde in the file name.

The rest are just a few warnings in PoartAudio, also not major problems. The real issue with PA is that it still relies
on the deprecated Carbon framework and we ignore those warnings for now.

> So, great work!

Thanks. I have a script now which will download and build Tk for you. For some reason, one combination of Tk + Pd (universal maybe) I tried, suddenly made Gem work again. I’ll see if I can find that combo again…

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>