[PD] error installing Pd 0.47 OSX

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:47:08 CEST 2016

I can confirm the latest commit bindings are working fine for me. It’s definitely a “go figure” thing, but if binding to both works for Safari, Chrome. etc then it’s good enough for Pd. :)

(At least it’s easier than doing some sort of locale based checking…)

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>