[PD] LibPd on microcontroller

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:35:44 CEST 2016

Hi Lumis,

Thanks for the feedback! We're actually looking at using an alternative
documentation system which should hopefully make it a lot easier to find
the info you need. Totally agree the burger menu can be a bit
non-intuitive, writing web sites ain't as fun as DSP :(

I don't personally have any experience with MIPS platforms, do you have a
board you try it out on? Can support as much as possible.

Thanks,
Joe