[PD] dependency issue installing pd-extended in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:30:35 CEST 2016

yes I know it sounds weird but here I have to be in sync with some
teachers and students at the uni running different OSs and the easiest
way is to install pd-extended :( I have a set of abstractions that relay
on  extensions included in the extended version. I would have to expend
a few days to track down which extensions I use to find a solution ...
because I just dont remember any longer which ones I used ...

oh well, I guess it is about time to do it

thanks!

ig., 2016.eko mairen 15a 00:04(e)an, Gerhard Lang igorleak idatzi zuen: