[PD] dependency issue installing pd-extended in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:45:08 CEST 2016

Yup :P

The “everything just works” aspect of Pd-extended is a double-edged sword..

Easiest solution, I’ve found, is to start Pd with the -noprefs flag and then check the list of objects that can’t create. After than I do a system search for those object help files aka “locate borax-help.pd” and see which external Pd-extended extra folder they are found in. From that, you can build your definitive external list.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>