[PD] [text] gives output also when line-number out of range?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon May 16 22:00:14 CEST 2016

I don't know what the most desirable behavior would be... the 'bang' is
to indicate that there's nothing there.  I don't know if this is less or
more trouble to dealwith in the majority of cases.  In my imagination at
least, one would query the text for the number of lines if one wanted to.

Anyhow it's been that way for a while so probably not wise to change it now.

cheers
Miller