[PD] no more name clash warning in pd 0.47

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:35:12 CEST 2016

howdy, before, if you loaded an external with the same name as a vanilla
internal, pd did overwrite the internal object and send a warning such
as *warning:
class 'foo' overwritten; old one renamed 'foo_aliased'*

I actually personally strongly think that such name clashes should be
avoided, this doesn't only concern internals, but also externals and,
anyway, I already pointed these issues on this list recently.

But I'm here to just say that this warning is gone for some reason, though
it is still overwriting - and this is bad.

cheers