[PD] help compiling vanilla on mac

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed May 18 05:43:42 CEST 2016

so, i installed homebrew, autoconf and aclocal, was able to run
./autogen.sh now,
trying *./configure*, I get

./configure: line 16002: syntax error near unexpected token `JACK,'

./configure: line 16002: `    PKG_CHECK_MODULES(JACK, jack, have_jack=yes,
have_jack=no)'

*configure: error: ./configure failed for portaudio*

I get the same if i try: ./configure --enable-jack

so, is this an error in the source?

cheers