[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 134, Issue 112

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:51:42 CEST 2016

Forgive me for butting in, I haven’t read the whole thread in depth, but I’ve been using the rjlib u_makepoly object for this purpose for a while. Maybe it’s worth checking out how Frank, et al. solved this problem via dynamic patching?

https://github.com/rjdj/rjlib/tree/master/rj <https://github.com/rjdj/rjlib/tree/master/rj>

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>