[PD] no float in audio 2nd inlet

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu May 19 03:20:10 CEST 2016

well, in regards to the proxy inlet with both signal and float input, still
no dice.

I've tried myself now the codes, and tried all options, using
CLASS_MAINSIGNALIN
or class_domainsignalin, or just ""class_addmethod(proxy_class, nullfn,
gensym("signal"), 0);"

The only thing accomplished is that the float input is filtered out, but no
method for it is happening.

So, questions: A) is this the only way to filter out floats from a second
signal inlet???

B) it possible to get a float (and other) method(s) from the second signal
inlet?

attached, the code, a test patch and a compiled object for mac

thanks