[PD] help compiling vanilla on mac

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu May 19 03:29:45 CEST 2016

Just in case it helps... my own procedure is i the git repo as
mac/build-macosx and ...build-mac64 .

These assum that you've built files wish-shell.tgz and Info.plist in
a subdirectory "stuff".  You can get these by looking inside Pd for
info.plist, and by archiving a "wish Shell.app" from your system.

cheers
Miller