[PD] Gem via deken?

Seiichiro MATSUMURA sei at low-tech-ism.com
Thu May 19 14:52:35 CEST 2016

Hello,

3 days ago, I wrote the article about how to set up Pd vanilla
0.47.0+deken+Gem on Mac OSX. Because I was also stuck a bit for loading Gem
lib after installing it via deken.

Now it works fine on my Macbook Air or Pro except Pd recognize Gem lib is
duplicated even it is not.

English page

http://puredatajapan.info/?p=2073

Japanese page
http://puredatajapan.info/?p=2062

If you find something need to be revised, just let me know.

Cheers,

Sei
--
Seiichiro Matsumura