[PD] how to get GEM working in Vanilla?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 07:03:22 CEST 2016

Hi,
Did a couple of tests with the preferences and libs and startup flags:
All working fine in 2 machines:

1)Win 8.1, 0.47.0 (zip version)2) Win 8.1. 0.46.7 (installer version)
Added path to cyclone in %appdata%Added lib to zexy in %appdata%Added -font 12 in startup flags
All remain there after a reboot.
Salutti,Lucarda.