[PD] new alpha release of pd-l2ork

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu May 26 07:26:45 CEST 2016

All,

New version containing bunch of ports from vanilla and fixes to the issues
reported by the users over the past several weeks is now out and I could
really use some feedback in terms of testing. New features/fixes include:

New objects:
text
array
oscparse
oscformat
bob~
others I cannot think of right now?

Updated objects:
netsend
netreceive
declare
merged expr

Bug fixes (all need testing):
cycling's sys_fopen compatibility
disis_gpio and WiringPi library regression where one could not create more
than one object
autotune~ segfault
Ubuntu 16.04 and recent Debian support (should also support older versions)
Build script improvements

Updated internals:
path loading (partial implementation)
new loadbang implementation

Outstanding issues:
A few spots with Jonathan's additions that appear to collide with recent
changes in the vanilla codebase. (Jonathan, please look at g_readwrite.c)

At this point, I would really appreciate your feedback. I am not yet
familiar with the many of the introduced features and bugfixes to be able
to judge their proper operation. Current build is for 16.04 64bit Ubuntu
and while it may work on other flavors, YMMV. Thank you.

To download unofficial alpha use the following link:
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/data/pd/pd-l2ork-x86_64-20160526.deb (~27MB)

Best,

Ico