[PD] ofxPd on Linux with Jack

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:55:12 CEST 2016

I'm trying to use the ofxPd addon and even though the examples provided
compile fine on my computer exchanging data between OF and Pd (I did some
tests with some modified examples too), I can't find a way to use the addon
with Jack.
Any ideas? A search I did didn't seem to give any insight (of course
someone might show up with a link with very specific instruction, but
haven't found something myself).
I'm on Debian Jessis XFCE with openFrameworks-0.8.4 and the respective
ofxPd addon.

I also tried to find libpd's mailing list (or is it a forum?), but it seems
to be down, hence I'm sending the mail here.

Thanks