[PD] ofxPd on Linux with Jack

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:54:32 CEST 2016

Looks like RtAudio is not compiled with Jack support by default: https://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/openframeworks-with-linux-jack/4242/2 <https://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/openframeworks-with-linux-jack/4242/2>

Try adding UNIX_JACK to your project config.make PROJECT_DEFINES.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>