[PD] Pduino sysex vs. OSC advice (Christof Ressi)

Alex Norman x37v.alex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:22:27 CEST 2016

There are a few higher resolution values in the midi spec that you can use.. The bend value (one per channel, so 16 total assesses) is 14 bit and there are also nrpn messages which combine several control change messages to create a larger address and value space (14 bit). Or you can use sysex... I'm on a phone or I'd write some pseudo code for that...