[PD] Pduino sysex vs. OSC advice

Rick Snow ricksnow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:51:57 CEST 2016

Thanks for the heads up Dan!

I spent a bit of time with CmdMessenger yesterday and bumped into the old
comma/semicolon in a pd message issue.  At least in the example sketches
the serial communication needed a command tag and a value defined in the
format : "command tag number, value number;"

I searched the pd forums for a solution to this but was unable to make
anything work in the time I had to work on it.  I did end up looking at the
rc library any2byte, byte2any a bit though and it looked like this might
offer a solution.

Does anyone know if there is a way to use the comma and the semicolon in a
pd message in order to send it to the comport effectively?

cheers,
Rick