[PD] GEM pix_record several gemheads

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 13:42:48 CEST 2016

Hi Enrike,

On 06/06/16 11:23, enrike wrote:
> a student trying to record the GEM window output using pix_record but it
> does not get the output of all the gemheads he is using. is there a
> simple way to join all the data before it is sent to the pix_record?
> pix_mix maybe? but that sounds kind of wrong to me...

Multiple [gemhead]s without distinct priority will be implementation
(un)defined behaviour, similar to connection fan-out vs [trigger] issues.

Set the priority of the [gemhead] connected to [pix_record] to be later
than all the others.  See gemhead-help.pd for details, probably [gemhead
-100] will do the trick but depends on the patch.

Hopefully this helps,

Claude
--
https://mathr.co.uk