[PD] Determine library dependency tree for a patch?

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:12:33 CEST 2016

Seems to me like you'd want some kind of script to parse your Pd patch,
iteratively look through all the objects declared and look for them in
pre-defined search paths.

I'm not 100% on what the hierarchy is in Pd, but probably start with paths
added by [declare -path], relative sub directories, global user defined
paths in Pd, and the normal Pd extern folder?

You'll probably want to compile a list of internal objects to check against
as well.