[PD] deken auto-unzip on Windows WAS: deken install user experience

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jun 8 18:59:21 CEST 2016

I'm sure there is a way.  A quick check shows me that there is are a
couple of options for unzipping with Tcl:

http://wiki.tcl.tk/17433
https://core.tcl.tk/tcllib/doc/trunk/embedded/www/tcllib/files/modules/zip/decode.html

That should just be included in either the deken plugin, or the pd
windows build.

.hc

Matt Barber: