[PD] ofxPd on Linux with Jack

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:50:47 CEST 2016

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

> If that’s an issue with the OF source, I’d open an issue on the OF Github
> repo.

As far as I understand it's not. In OF's forum I was told that OF doesn't
use it's own RtAudio library any more, but the one installed in the system
(at least on Linux), and the ofSoundStreamSettings class lets you choose
your audio API.
At first, looking through OF's forum, I tried to compile RtAudio myself and
replace some files in the OF libs/rtAudio directory, but the way I finally
did it seems much clearer and logical to me, so I guess it's not a bug. But
maybe you know better..