[PD] ofxPd on Linux with Jack

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:07:02 CEST 2016

It doesn’t necessarily have to be a bug when you launch and issue. My point is more that if this is a feature that is needed, people shouldn’t have to modify the core OF source code in order to use it. At the very least, it could be a compile define like OF_RTAUDIO_JACK etc...

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>