[PD] ofxPd on Linux with Jack

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:50:36 CEST 2016

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 8:07 PM, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

> It doesn’t necessarily have to be a bug when you launch and issue. My
> point is more that if this is a feature that is needed, people shouldn’t
> have to modify the core OF source code in order to use it. At the very
> least, it could be a compile define like OF_RTAUDIO_JACK etc...

I did have the impression that the core source code shouldn't be changed,
so I just went back to ofBaseSoundStream.h and ofSoundStream.h and restored
the original code (replaced JACK with UNSPECIFIED in lines 25, and 96 and
224 respctively) and recompiled a test app with ofxPd and it worked, so
this change I made was not necessary. This means that this is a feature
then and everything is OK. Thanks for pointing it out.