[PD] Pd-extended appearance to Pd vanilla 0.46-7

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:59:07 CEST 2016

How to install deken?
I understand it´s "super easy" with deken, but I didn´t find time yet to
how to actually get that into Pd-Vanilla. (myself being a Pd Extended user
for several years)
and gotten somehow used to some of the extended behaviours.

I am sure there is info out there, but thought I ask as the question came
up here.

All the best,
Björn Eriksson