[PD] Pd-extended appearance to Pd vanilla 0.46-7

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jun 9 08:49:55 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-09 06:41, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> Hi Oscar,
> Did you meant that you want 0.46.7 to “look like” pd-extended?
> Or that you want pd-extended objects that are missing in 0.46.7
> Probably “appearance” confused IOhannes or myself.

indeed.
if this *is* the case, then the answer is "no, afaik there are no
gui-plugins that will give you the visual appearance of Pd-extended in
Pd-vanilla" (and I doubt that it is really possible to write such a gui
plugin)

thanks lucas for pointing out the possible misunderstanding.

damsdr
IOhannes