[PD] [pdlua] libraries on windows with luadist.org binaries

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Jun 9 15:10:07 CEST 2016

Hello list,

  this mail entry is a reminder for users using the great pdlua external
on windows.

  I'm writing this to prevent anyone reading this from spending hours
about trying to compile binaries or to try to install luarocks...

The procedure is quite simple, just put the lib binary from luadist.org
windows archive in pd path and it's done.

eg: For having lsql.pd_lua to work out, we need to create luasql folder
along with the patch or in a directory declared in pd path. In this
folder put sqlite3.dll found in lua/lib, et voilĂ .

Best,

pc