[PD] deken W32 unzip test

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:37:14 CEST 2016

Also, there is currently a naming mismatch between the deken Github repo and pd vanilla. You need to rename the “deken-plugin.tcl” you downloaded fro GitHub to “pd_deken.tcl” and overwrite the pd_deken.tcl already in the Pure Data tcl directory, wherever the main Pd application has it’s resources. Then restart Pd.

We should rename deken to match the vanilla naming and possibly add a debug deken version post, so you can tell which version you are using...

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>