[PD] deken W32 unzip test

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:47:29 CEST 2016

Hi Rolf,
I`ve tested and it works OK.

Make sure the folder %AppData%\Pd\deken-plugin\  exist.
Inside that folder put the .tcl file.
Here is what is not clear.
Go to:
https://github.com/pure-data/deken/blob/w32-unzip/deken-plugin.tcl

Copy all the code there, or press de RAW buttom, it will display all code.
Paste that code to an empty .txt file with the notepad.
Save it as “deken-plugin.tcl”  make sure its NOT “deken-plugin.tcl.txt”,  avoid the ending .txt.

Salutti,Lucarda.