[PD] inquire block size

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:50:53 CEST 2016

​I might do it the IOhannes way, but put in a [switch~], turn on dsp, and
send a bang to the [switch~]s in each instance to get dsp on for one block
(and turn it off if desired). I'd send that bang as near to the end of my
main patch's initial [loadbang] sequenc​e as possible. If you wanted to get
really fancy, if you knew either the maximum block size or the number of
abstraction instances, you could close off all your user interface controls
with [spigot]s and then open them back up after the requisite delay (if you
know the max block size) or after you've counted all of the [bang~]s from
the abstraction instances (if you know the number).