[PD] open vst in pd in all OS

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:02:09 CEST 2016

so, someone was telling me about an alleged issue, as follows:

"with a GUI that depends in GUI libraries as Qt, GTK or JUCE, there's no
garanties I'll have these libraries so it may be impossible for PD to open
such libraries (...) QTractor, for instance, runs well plugins based in Qt
but is terrible with plugins whose GUI is based in GTK."

anyway, according to this, it'd be impossible, but I dont think so,
although i have no idea what hes talking about, how about you people?

cheers