[PD] deken install user experience

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 15 02:32:12 CEST 2016

It's working for me.  I've taken teh liberty of adding an "OK/cancel"
confirnation that prints where the thing will get installed.  (This is
default behavior of apt-get, etc. so it's not too nutty of me to think
this is a reasonable step.  It's much less invasive than throwing the
file chooser up as I was doing before but still makes sure the user
can see where the thing's getting thrown to.  (I think this is important
since it apparently varies depending on several factors that can change
between runs.)

Anyway the new unzipping thing works like a charm, thanks!