[PD] Morse Code Translator / Decoder

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Jun 15 19:25:08 CEST 2016

Hello,

  I've made such patch to decode termites hammering into morse.

  It uses the process described by andy, and datastructure for storing
characters, it could also now be done with [text]

I've made a version where [env] testes if there is sound amplitude or not,

and compare with templates stored into datastructure.

  Attached is that version that should work with mjlib/morse and latest
pd-vanilla.

Best,

patco